Dear amazing friends and family,
We would be honored if you would join us in celebrating the beautiful life of our son, Zachary James Tate. Just as you have expressed how touched you have been by his short stay on Earth, we've been equally as touched by your willingness to come along on our journey.
A Celebration of Life!
Honoring Zachary James Tate
Saturday, June 21st
6:30pm - 7:45pm
Longmeadow Park -- Celebration, Florida
- We welcome all who would like to be a part of this celebration!
- Dress is casual...wear as much white as your closet allows and in true Zach form, shoes are optional. :)
- Fabulous childcare providers will be on hand to help with little ones and play at the park.
- In the event it is raining: Drive by the park first...if a bunch of people in white aren't there, go to Community Presbyterian Church! (Zach came and left this Earth with a bit of rain, so the chances are good we'll see a few drops!)
- In lieu of flowers, we would be honored to accept donations to The Little Z Foundation. While we are still formalizing our mission, our early thinking includes:
* supporting, assisting and comforting sick children and their families in need.
* recognizing outstanding medical service.
* Christian support, services and education.
Directions to Longmeadow Park from 192:
- From 192, take Celebration Avenue to Downtown Celebration. (Note Community Presbyterian Church on your right at Celebration Avenue & Sycamore.)
- Turn right on Water Street.
- Take first Left onto Mulberry Avenue - cross over bridge.
- Turn Right on Longmeadow Street.
We look forward to celebrating with you!
Jimmy, Kristen, Carter and Addison